How to give REP points GENERAL GUIDELINE

A general discussion about anything ...
DogRedScottie
Contributing Faker
Contributing Faker
United States of America

How to give REP points GENERAL GUIDELINE

Post by DogRedScottie » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:23 pm

I have a "GENERAL RULE OF THUMB" when giving REP points to people and it goes something like this...

1 rep point = just leaving a comment (slap in the face for your fake)
2-4 rep points = I kind like what you did here but I don't care if you make another FAKE
5-9 rep points = Nice job with your FAKE but not worthy of the full rep
10 rep points = Beautiful work on your fake... I would LOVE to see more!
11+ rep points = Now you just showing off that you can give more rep than me ;)

This all goes out the window if you have promised FULL REP (do what you said)

If your rep is depleted (it regenerates) a THANK YOU with the comment that you will give rep ASAP is a great way to handle the situation.

Personally.... I love a kind word with the rep and it goes a long way to getting more FAKES!

escher
Established Faker
Scotland

Re: How to give REP points GENERAL GUIDELINE

Post by escher » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:54 pm

You realise the whole rep system is fucked up ? Nobody could care less about rep, people come here just to get their requests filled and fap off.

The point of the rep system is supposed to be so fakers know who a good requester is, ie who is always grateful and says thank you and is worth making the effort for. What's the point in fakers having rep ? Have you ever offered to fake for someone and they've said no thanks because your rep is too low ? :rolling:

Don't take the rep thing too seriously man, after the next board reset it will be back at zero, and then the next time and then the next time, and the requesters still won't care as long as you do their fakes for them.
Cgurl.org > my fansite for dressed/undressed and 'before and after' pics. All fake submissions welcome !
NO private requests.

BZ10
Contributing Faker
Contributing Faker
Tokelau

Post by BZ10 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:05 pm

It doesn't hurt to have the guide up but yeah, after the last crash and reset which wiped everyone's rep and medals (I didn't have the latter so not fussed) I don't really fake for rep any more but the rep system is still a good way of finding out how appreciative requesters are...
Take a look at my request thread here & have a go at one of my gals
http://www.fakersrealm.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1644
No private requests
OPEN to trades with reputable fakers

SnowBlind
Site Admin
Site Admin
Medals: 3
:
Donor Contest Win Skills Challenge
United States of America

Post by SnowBlind » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:54 pm

DogRedScottie wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:23 pm
I have a "GENERAL RULE OF THUMB" when giving REP points to people and it goes something like this...

1 rep point = just leaving a comment (slap in the face for your fake)
2-4 rep points = I kind like what you did here but I don't care if you make another FAKE
5-9 rep points = Nice job with your FAKE but not worthy of the full rep
10 rep points = Beautiful work on your fake... I would LOVE to see more!
11+ rep points = Now you just showing off that you can give more rep than me ;)

This all goes out the window if you have promised FULL REP (do what you said)

If your rep is depleted (it regenerates) a THANK YOU with the comment that you will give rep ASAP is a great way to handle the situation.

Personally.... I love a kind word with the rep and it goes a long way to getting more FAKES!
How much rep a member gives is totally up to the member giving the rep. To say that someone should follow some guideline as to how they give out their rep points is just ludacris. And to except anyone to give all their rep points (full rep) is just as ludacris. Points are for fun ...

escher wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:54 pm
Don't take the rep thing too seriously man, after the next board reset it will be back at zero, and then the next time and then the next time, and the requesters still won't care as long as you do their fakes for them.
While the possibility of another crash is always there, the probability is low. The lessons learned from FR version 1 were invaluable. Like I said, lesson learned! At some point however when someone hits 99,999 we will have to reset the rep points and start the rep points over.

That being said, we all need to remember that rep points are for fun. I personally think a posted thank you is the best way to show appreciation for the fakers time and work. But to think that will happen is just crazy. Escher is right, a lot of people come here just to get their requests filled and fap off.

ONE LAST THING ...
-------------------------------------
If a member starts trolling for rep, report them, they will be banned without forethought or malice. I refuse to deal with this juvenile rep bullshit anymore. Not positive but I think the rest of the admin/mod team feel the same way.

Distribute your rep points however the fuck you want ... :razzy:
Not taking requests!
A posted thank you is always appreciated!

If you follow the rules this place is a lot more fun!!

DogRedScottie
Contributing Faker
Contributing Faker
United States of America

Post by DogRedScottie » Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:00 am

I too dont think rep points are the REAL way to thank someone.

But in the absents of CASH I think the next best thing is to SAY how much you appreciate the fake.

I cherish my rep score and wear it like a badge of honor.

To me it represents how active I am on the board and gives others a good indication that I am an ACTIVE faker.

Kleefisch
Contributing Member
Contributing Member
Germany

Post by Kleefisch » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:27 am

I don't think that a guide will be what we need. But I think rep is always a good think to show his appreciation for the work or how polite the requester is and everyone should have his own guidelines for that.
Great to be back.
I love all kinds of fakes but especially pregnant fakes. I take private requests, but I only fake when I have the time
:thankyouyellow:

Pr0n
Contributing Faker
Contributing Faker
Medals: 2
France

Post by Pr0n » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:35 am

I've always had problems with the rep system. The thank you is enough for me, but reps are a good way to give feedback for a fake.
I DO NOT do private fakes. Please do not request anything in my inbox.
My fakes:
https://pr0nfake.tumblr.com/

Abcfake
Registered
Registered
Great Britain

Post by Abcfake » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:54 am

Personally, I feel giving full rep and a thank you is obligatory; it's simply polite to show appreciation for the effort someone else has made to help you achieve a decent wank 😂
Trading is obviously more mutually beneficial; when I had a computer and was able to quality fake, I'd always appreciate a trade.

I also like to rep on other people's posts. If I see a fake a genuinely appreciate the craft of, I'll drop a thank you or rep to let the contributor know they are talented.
dislikes
BDSM, Tranny, BBW

my requests
http://fakersrealm.com/viewtopic.php?p=5350#p5350
http://fakersrealm.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 5277#p5277

Always reps, open to trade

SnowBlind
Site Admin
Site Admin
Medals: 3
:
Donor Contest Win Skills Challenge
United States of America

Post by SnowBlind » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:26 pm

Question of the day: What is full rep? :?

Here's how I do it ...
15 - for a killer fake or a good laugh. (don't give that much)
10 - for a fake, a laugh
5 - for a thank you

Like I said before, give what you think works best for you ... :thumbup:
Not taking requests!
A posted thank you is always appreciated!

If you follow the rules this place is a lot more fun!!

yamato
Contributing Faker
Contributing Faker
Japan

Post by yamato » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:19 am

"Rep" is greatly influenced by the sexual preference of the visitor.

I think that there is no point in the magnitude of the number.

:)
Attachments
0005.jpg
0005.jpg (20.5 KiB) Viewed 464 times
GIMP 2.8
I am not good at English.
PM request is refused.
:)

pajertox
Contributing Faker
Contributing Faker
Burkina Faso

Post by pajertox » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:06 pm

I give 10-15 points for fakes I really like, depending on how much rep I need to give at once. I don't like to do the "I'll rep later" because more than likely, I'll forget and the faker will get rightfully pissed.
Anything below that is to appreciate the effort, even if I'm not quite satisfied with the result.
As a faker though, the ultimate proof of appreciation is to set up a trade with a good faker and both get and give a great fake. Nothing will ever beat that, and luckily, I've been able to trade with many great guys here.
I've kinda dropped the ball on the faking lately, but I don't think I've ever disappointed anyone who's ever set up a trade with me, and that's more important than any rep.
I was also quite proud of my medals 'cause I knew I won them fair and square, and most of the times competing against fakers who I admire as well, so it was a great honor. I was so bummed they were gone.
I do not take private requests, however I am interested in private trades. Pm me if you'd like to set one up.

My amateur fakes

My celebrity fakes

My Requests

LordHelix
Contributing Faker
Contributing Faker
Canada

Post by LordHelix » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:59 pm

pajertox wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:06 pm
I give 10-15 points for fakes I really like, depending on how much rep I need to give at once. I don't like to do the "I'll rep later" because more than likely, I'll forget and the faker will get rightfully pissed.
Anything below that is to appreciate the effort, even if I'm not quite satisfied with the result.
As a faker though, the ultimate proof of appreciation is to set up a trade with a good faker and both get and give a great fake. Nothing will ever beat that, and luckily, I've been able to trade with many great guys here.
I've kinda dropped the ball on the faking lately, but I don't think I've ever disappointed anyone who's ever set up a trade with me, and that's more important than any rep.
I was also quite proud of my medals 'cause I knew I won them fair and square, and most of the times competing against fakers who I admire as well, so it was a great honor. I was so bummed they were gone.
Oh yeah, I remember (not the user but I can check my rep) when a user said "Sorry I meant to give 10 rep" and ended up giving 1. He never did give the rest of the rep so the fake only had 1 rep
No requesting through PM's unless you want to hire me for private fakes via Paypal. If you are interested in trading fakes, slide in my PMs