Fakers Missing and Unseen Vault

A general discussion about anything ...
16BitNinja
Registered
Registered
Great Britain

Fakers Missing and Unseen Vault

Post by 16BitNinja » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:54 am

So I was looking on Lost Media Wiki which has lots of info in regards to lost episodes, rejected ideas, concepts and the like when it made me think. Is there anything on here would like to share that's been previously unseen? It could be unfinished fakes, early material, fakes that never saw the light of day for whatever reason. Even threads that were considered but never got posted due to lack of source pics.

I'm guessing some long time members have some stuff to show either from here or previous sites. It would be a shame to not share them

Keep it in the rules obviously

16BitNinja
Registered
Registered
Great Britain

Re: Fakers Missing and Unseen Vault

Post by 16BitNinja » Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:11 pm

I guess I should start this

- I actually did a fake of Rose McGowan on a Nintendo Wii. I was very proud of it. I can't find it anymore though

- I've had a few ideas for contests that never got posted. A cosplay themed one that I prepared to post but there was a superhero theme contest going on so I dropped it. A Christmas theme contest which never happened last year. This was due to being too similar to the previous years Christmas card contest and I couldn't be bothered in the end. The other idea was Fakes Against Humanity inspired by Cards against Humanity. It basically would be based on controversial topic theme suggestions. I decided against doing it on the off chance that it would go too far in bad taste and upset people
- I originally planned request threads for a number of celebrities who were niche but lack of high enough pics made it a bit tough. These included the likes of cosplayers such as Yaya Han, musicians such as Abi Harding and Gabrielle Cilmi as well as actors and Internet personalities

LordHelix
Contributing Faker
Contributing Faker
Canada

Post by LordHelix » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:47 pm

How do you fake on a WIi?
No requesting through PM's unless you want to hire me for private fakes via Paypal. If you are interested in trading fakes, slide in my PMs

16BitNinja
Registered
Registered
Great Britain

Post by 16BitNinja » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:20 am

LordHelix wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:47 pm
I took photos of a nude woman from an adult magazine and Rose McGowan on a digital camera, removed the SD card and inserted it into the Wii, went on Photo Channel, cut out the head of Rose on one photo, trimmed it down, moved it onto the other photo and added Roses face to the model, turned the whole thing to black and white

And that's how I did it

ice
Contributing Faker
Contributing Faker
Austria

Post by ice » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:18 pm

16BitNinja wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:20 am
LordHelix wrote:
I took photos of a nude woman from an adult magazine and Rose McGowan on a digital camera, removed the SD card and inserted it into the Wii, went on Photo Channel, cut out the head of Rose on one photo, trimmed it down, moved it onto the other photo and added Roses face to the model, turned the whole thing to black and white

And that's how I did it
Thats`s the most "nerdy" way to fake i have ever heard :rolling:

BTT:
Well, there`s a reason some fakes are unseen/unpublished ;)

-->Celebrity fake galleries:

-->Fakersrealm >Here<
-->My blog >Here<

16BitNinja
Registered
Registered
Great Britain

Post by 16BitNinja » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:50 pm

ice wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:18 pm
16BitNinja wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:20 am
LordHelix wrote:

And that's how I did it
Thats`s the most "nerdy" way to fake i have ever heard :rolling:

BTT:
Well, there`s a reason some fakes are unseen/unpublished ;)
I was really proud of it too :D

LordHelix
Contributing Faker
Contributing Faker
Canada

Post by LordHelix » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:02 pm

A lot of my unpublished stuff weren't good and made when starting high school so yeah, ua classmates I found hot that no one should see since I made it with MS paint since I was young and stupid
No requesting through PM's unless you want to hire me for private fakes via Paypal. If you are interested in trading fakes, slide in my PMs

16BitNinja
Registered
Registered
Great Britain

Post by 16BitNinja » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:58 am

LordHelix wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:02 pm
A lot of my unpublished stuff weren't good and made when starting high school so yeah, ua classmates I found hot that no one should see since I made it with MS paint since I was young and stupid
Well, if they're ua, I'm not expecting you to post them. Either way, thanks for telling your story nonetheless

BZ10
Contributing Faker
Contributing Faker
Tokelau

Post by BZ10 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:30 pm

I'm the same as Spyro, If I'm not happy with a fake I will keep it for a day to try and view it with fresh eyes but if it still looks that bad then it gets deleted.

I do generally share all of my fakes with the only exceptions being those made for requests/trades or some of my own privately made ones which I made for myself but don't fancy sharing.
Take a look at my request thread here & have a go at one of my gals
http://www.fakersrealm.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1644
No private requests
OPEN to trades with reputable fakers